BAS Discussion Group
Better and easier communications can help Birmingham Audubon Society (BAS) grow stronger and better serve its members and the participants in BAS activities.
Joining the BASbirding discussion group is safe and only takes a few clicks of the mouse! After you join, you will be able to send and receive e-mail messages to/from the group using your current e-mail system.
Here's what you need to do:
- Send a blank email message to:
- After a few minutes, you will receive an email from Yahoo! Groups titled "Please confirm your request to join BASBirding"
- You will be given two options to join the group. Click on the link in Option #1.
- You will be taken to a web site where you can join the group. At the bottom of the page there is a statement "As an alternate option, you may join the mailing list instead. Click on the "you may join the mailing list instead" link. A Congratulations window will appear. You have successfully joined the group!
- You will receive two additional emails ... one from Yahoo! and one from the BASBirding Moderator. No further action is required! The message from the BASBirding Moderator will give you the email address to use to send messages to the group.
After you join the group, I encourage you to send a test message. Feel free to use this test message to introduce yourself to the group! You should receive a copy of your message which will confirm that you are able to send and receive messages from/to the group.
We do ask that everyone "sign" their messages with their first and last name. If you are reporting a rare bird sighting, please remember to include your location (City and State).
Join our group on Facebook
Last Updated on Monday, 31 January 2011 11:55